RECHARGE: A Mini Self-Care Retreat for Health and Wellness Professionals
As a health and wellness professional, being of service to others comes naturally. But what about tending to yourself?!
Intellectually, all know that taking good care of ourselves is essential but life is BUSY and it can be hard to carve out the time.
We get it.
On Sunday, September 17th, set down your responsibilities, press pause on life and give yourself a few hours to recharge.
Join Certified Yoga Therapist Keri Marino for a mini self-care retreat to nourish your body, mind and spirit.
You can expect to:
- Unwind tension in your body and mind through gentle yoga, breathwork and somatic practice
- Soothe your nervous system to feel more grounded and balanced
- Take time to reflect and make space for joy & contentment
- Experience guided meditation to connect to your heart center and intuition
Who is this retreat for?
- Therapists, counselors and other mental health professionals
- Physicians, nurses, midwives, technicians and any health care workers
- Alternative and wellness care providers like chiropractors, massage therapists, acupuncturists, yoga teachers, doulas, coaches, etc
Sunday, September 17th from 2-4pm at GIFT Counseling Center.
Are yoga mats and props provided?
Please bring your own yoga mat if you have one. GIFT has a full spectrum of yoga props available.
What level of difficulty will the movement be?
Please let me know so I can best support you and offer you any guidance. Click here to email me.
Is this class accessible for those in a wheelchair?