RECHARGE: A Mini Self-Care Retreat for Health and Wellness Professionals
As a health and wellness professional, being of service to others comes naturally. But what about tending to yourself?!
Intellectually, we all know that taking good care of ourselves is essential but life is BUSY and it can be hard to carve out the time.
We get it.
On Sunday, June 25th, set down your responsibilities, press pause on life and give yourself a few hours to recharge.
Join Certified Yoga Therapist Keri Marino for a mini self-care retreat to nourish your body, mind and spirit.
You can expect to:
- Unwind tension in your body and mind through gentle yoga, breathwork and somatic practice
- Soothe your nervous system to feel more grounded and balanced
- Take time to reflect and make space for joy & contentment
- Experience guided meditation to connect to your heart center and intuition
Who is this retreat for?
- Therapists, counselors and other mental health professionals
- Physicians, nurses, midwives, technicians and any health care workers
- Alternative and wellness care providers like chiropractors, massage therapists, acupuncturists, yoga teachers, doulas, coaches, etc
Sunday, June 25 from 2-4pm at GIFT Counseling Center in downtown Greenville, SC.
Are yoga mats and props provided?
Please bring your own yoga mat if you have one. GIFT has a full spectrum of yoga all props available.
What level of difficulty will the movement be?
All levels. Designed for beginner to advanced students. If you have health considerations please let me know so I can give you suggestions. Click here to email me.
Is this class accessible for those in a wheelchair?
Yes, there is a ramp for accessibility.