Moving Beyond Anxiety: An In-person Group Yoga Therapy Program
Led by Certified Yoga Therapist Keri Marino.
Is anxiety restricting you from living the life you want? It doesn’t have to be that way.
During this eight week Group Yoga Therapy program you’ll discover the root of your anxiety, learn practical skills to overcome and find ease. You’ll walk away with an integrative approach to reduce your anxiety and strategies to prevent it in the future from a body, mind and spirit perspective.
This course includes: a 1:1 session with mental health focused Yoga Therapist Keri Marino, eight in person sessions, loads of resources you can use from home (like videos of yoga practices, audio recordings of meditations, journaling practices, education, etc) and email support.
This course is for you if:
- You feel overwhelmed or limited by your anxiety
- You want more freedom to do the things that matter to you
- You are ready to take action to reduce your anxiety
- You have tried therapy and/or medication and need something more to break the cycle of anxiety
- You believe in a body, mind and spirit approach to mental wellness
- Sundays from 4-5:30pm
- Dates for group sessions: October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 & Nov 6, 13, 20.
- Cost $485/person
- Option to divide into four payments
- Hosted by: GIFT Counseling Center for Wellness located at 119 Manly St, Greenville, SC 29601
To enroll, contact Dory at (864) 534-1224 or fill out this contact form to reserve your spot.